top of page
We are currently accepting applications for Summer and Fall 2019. We have openings for infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
1. Let us know what you need...Contact us via email or phone. Let us know your child's name, date of birth, days of the week they'll need care and a rough estimate of your drop-off and pick-up times. These items are crucial to placing your child. The State of California regulates how many children of a certain age can be at each location so we need to know your child's exact birth date to know which locations have space. We also try to ensure their will be children similar in age together to form friendships.
2. Parent Tour...We'll reach out to you to setup a tour. Be prepared that our tours typically last up to 3 hours. You may choose to tour one, two, three or all of our locations. If your child is over 2 years old we'll skip the infant-only locations. After touring each location (typically 10 min each) we sit down and go over the Parent Handbook with you. We encourage you to read through it in advance and come prepare with questions. This is the time we really get to know each other and should not be rushed so please plan accordingly. We cover EVERYTHING we can possibly think of so you're armed with all the information you'll need to know if we're a right fit for your family.
3. Registration and Security Deposit...At the end of the Parent Tour you may secure your child's place by paying for their Registration and Security Deposit (check or Zelle). You may also take a few days to think it over, but we do not hold spaces without a Security Deposit.
4. Gentle Entry begins...Once a start date is established we begin our unique Gentle Entry process. Please read all about that here. We will schedule the Home Visits where we will come to your house and the Gentle Entry Week when one parent or grandparent will spend time daily at our location with the child for a week prior to beginning care. These dates can be adjusted to accommodate work schedules.
5. Tuition is paid...The tuition will be due on or before the first day of care that first month. Going forward tuition is always due on the 28th of each month.
bottom of page